- The Absolute Prohibition on Torture; Torture and Anti-Terror Legislation; Torture and the War on Terrorism
- The changing meaning of State and Non-State Actors in the light of The Islamic State.
- The concept of Cultural Genocide
- Cyber Attacks and Surveillance under international law
- Drones strikes and their compliance with international humanitarian law.
- LGBTQ Rights and their changing dimensions under international law
- International Migration Laws
- The current situation in Greece and the future of the European Monetary Union
FOR THE JOURNAL:
We welcome submissions under the following categories, with ballpark figures for word limits:
FOR THE BLOG:
We welcome short articles on the aforementioned themes for our blog. The typical word limit for a blog piece will be under 2000 words. All references to be mentioned. To submit a blog, click here.
Co-authored papers / Papers with multiple authors are welcome.
All submissions must conform to the following guidelines:
· Submissions are to be made only in electronic form, and are to be sent to email@example.com.